Records Storage and ManagementCRS is a leader in document management and storage in the four-state area. By working with our professional, experienced staff you can improve your information management processes, lower your storage costs, and increase security. When you need your records, simply call us or use the web portal to request a delivery - we can deliver same-day or next-day.
- Secured vehicles and bonded personnel to pick up and deliver your information.
- Your records can be made available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Know exactly where your files are at all times with our real-time web applications.
- Maintain a full audit trail on your documents from pickup to destruction.
CRS can simplify your file retrieval process by indexing your records. We can also help you develop a records retention policy to help control your legal exposure and long-term storage costs.
Secure Paper & Media Destruction
CRS offers businesses and individuals a reliable and cost-effective method of the destruction of confidential information.
- Locked contains can be placed at your location for depositing paper.
- Pickups can be done on-demand or on a fixed schedule.
- Our bonded and insured personnel transport the bins to our facility for shredding.
- The remnants of your shredded documents are transported directly to a paper mill where they are recycled into new consumer products.
Our shredding truck service allows you to witness your documents being securely destroyed before leaving your premises.
- Destruction can be done on a recurring schedule, or as a one-time service.
- Meets the needs of government offices or corporations that require on-site shredding of their confidential material.
Tape Rotation and Vault StorageData loss happens - either through natural disaster, failed equipment or simple human error. CRS offers a secure, off-site storage facility and a reliable process for transporting and managing your backup media.
- In the event of a disaster, your data can be delivered to you anytime and anywhere, or can made available for pickup.
- Provides organized, convenient tape rotations. Courier pickups can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Off-site storage and written chains-of-custody help keep your organization regulations compliant.
- Our temperature and humidity controlled vault prolongs the life of magnetic tapes, as well as sensitive paper documents.
Document Scanning and Online Storage
CRS has the technology and experience to help you digitize information and archive it in an easy-to-access way. By outsourcing your document imaging, you can:
- Jump-start a document imaging project with low capital investment.
- Have instant access to professionally-scanned documents.
- Reduce labor costs, equipment, and office space needs.
- Gain document security and compliance.
Large Format ScanningWe can also scan large format drawings, photos, and blueprints up to 44" in width.
For companies with large amounts of sensitive data, or documents that you require constant access to, CRS offers on-site scanning. Our team of professionals can bring a high-volume scanning center to your office or offices anywhere in the US.
- Physical document remain in your posession during the scanning process.
- Our employees can prep and scan hundreds of thousands of pages quickly, allowing you to respond to audits.
- No need to purchase scanning equipment or hire staff for short-term projects.
Our hosted image storage service allows your employees to access your digitized documents from anywhere at any time with only a web browser. It provides a secure method of storing and accessing your records with no capital expenses in technology or staff.
- Low cost of entry with no annual licensing fees or per-user costs.
- Powerful search capability using multiple customer-defined indexes.
- Document security via user access controls, user passwords and transfer encryption.
- Audit trails of user access for each document document.